- Ajinomoto Engineering complies with the Law concerning Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations in handling your personal information.
- Ajinomoto Engineering already takes appropriate steps to ensure the safe management of your personal information to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and damage.
- Ajinomoto Engineering collects personal information through fair and lawful means within the necessary business range only after taking the steps necessary to sufficiently manage any personal information provided to the company safely.
Ajinomoto Engineering specifies the purpose and range of use for any personal information provided to the company, and publishes the purpose and range on the corporate homepage or notifies the individual.
Moreover, if the purpose of use of personal information provided to the company changes, Ajinomoto Engineering will publish those changes on the corporate homepage or notifies the individual.
- Ajinomoto Engineering will not, without your prior consent, use your personal information beyond the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of use set forth in the immediately preceding paragraph.
Ajinomoto Engineering will not provide or disclose personal information to a third party without prior consent, except for cases listed below.
However, Ajinomoto Engineering may disclose personal information to partners within the limited necessary scope to execute the purpose of use clearly stated to the individual.
- When legally required
- When disclosure of personal information is necessary to protect people from injury or death or property from damage and obtaining consent from the individual proves difficult.
- When disclosure of personal information is specifically necessary to improve public health or promote healthy growth of children and obtaining consent from the individual proves difficult.
- When disclosure of personal information is necessary in cooperation with statutory affairs of state agencies, local public bodies, or an authority entrusted with said obligations and obtaining consent from the individual would inhibit the execution of those statutory affairs.
- Ajinomoto Engineering verifies a detailed history of acquisition and provision of personal information when provided to or acquired from a third party, and it records and stores the name of the receiving party, disclosing party and all other items designated by law.
- Ajinomoto Engineering will not collect, use or disclose special care-required personal information (creed, social status, medical history, prior or preliminary criminal record, victim information, etc.) or information about memberships in labor unions, lineage, permanent domicile, medical insurance and sexual orientation (hereinafter "sensitive information") to a third party, except for cases listed below.
- When legally required
- When disclosure of personal information is necessary to protect people from injury or death or property from damage.
- When disclosure of personal information is specifically necessary to improve public health or promote healthy growth of children.
- When disclosure of personal information is necessary in cooperation with statutory affairs of state agencies, local public bodies, or an authority entrusted with said obligations.
- Ajinomoto Engineering properly responds to any customer requests to review, add, correct or delete their personal information after confirming the identity of the customer who has contacted the company.
- Ajinomoto Engineering strives to develop and improve the internal system designed to ensure appropriate treatment of personal information and to conduct ongoing personnel training programs for that purpose.
[Purpose of Use of Personal Information]
- To provide Ajinomoto Engineering services and other related information to customers
- To respond to material requests of other inquiries from customers
- To use reference for hiring decisions related to Ajinomoto Engineering employment activities
Ajinomoto Engineering Corporation
TOKYU REIT Kamata Building 2nd Floor
5-13-23 Kamata, Ota-ku, Tokyo 144-0052 JAPAN